- Platonic reassuring shoulder/arm/hand grabbing
- Platonic tight, meaningful hugs
- Platonic late-night deep conversations that end in at least one person holding back tears or sobbing
- Platonic sleeping in the same bed
- Platonic forehead touches
- Platonic staring into each other’s eyes like the other person is the world
- Platonic CUDDLES
SUPER CLOSE PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS
I will never not reblog this gif set whenever it comes across my dash.
There may be more beautiful times, but this one is ours.
Jean-Paul Sartre (via larmoyante)
Cry. Forgive. Learn. Move on. Let your tears water the seeds of your future happiness.
Steve Maraboli (via onlinecounsellingcollege)
You are a woman. Skin and bones, veins and nerves, hair and sweat. You are not made of metaphors. Not apologies, not excuses.
Sarah Kay, excerpt from “The Type” (via feellng)